Find answers to your questions about the agreement terms, policies, intellectual property, corporate governance and compliance of the company that shows business how to connect with customers, employees, partners, and suppliers in a whole new way.
Creedenz Solutions, Inc. works hard to help protect confidentiality, prevent unwanted or unauthorized transfer of personal data, implement technical safeguards and policies and identify and address privacy issues.
- When you request additional information or register for services, Creedenz Solutions, Inc., Creedenz Cloud, and all other Creedenz Companies and websites (collectively referred to as Creedenz) will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase services, Creedenz will ask you to provide billing information.
- Creedenz uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with Creedenz’s Web sites and emails.
Use of Information
- Creedenz uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Creedenz may use information collected to provide you with additional information about Creedenz’s services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Creedenz may use information collected to improve Creedenz’s Web sites and services.
- Creedenz does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Creedenz may share information collected with other companies that work on Creedenz’s behalf.
- Customers of Creedenz using Creedenz Cloud services to host data and information (Customer Data).
- Creedenz will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Creedenz Agreement, or as may be required by law. Individual records of Customer Data may be viewed or accessed only for the purpose of resolving a problem, support issues, or suspected violation of the Creedenz Agreement, or as may be required by law.
Creedenz Cloud – Security
Creedenz understands the need for online content security that is not compromised anytime. We take this matter seriously to protect all Customer Data. For more information on our online security and the measures we have taken to keep your content safe, please contact Creedenz at.
Creedenz Cloud – Acceptable Use Policy
For more information about your responsibility for Content, and Conduct using the Creedenz Cloud, please click here.
Your Communications Preferences
- Every marketing email from Creedenz contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from Creedenz.
- If you provide Creedenz with contact information, you may choose how Creedenz uses your information.
- For more information about managing communications you receive from Creedenz and instructions for updating information provided when registering for Creedenz’s services, please contact Creedenz.
How to Contact Us
Creedenz Solutions, Inc.
1271 Columbia Ave, Suite F-10
Riverside, CA 92507, U.S.A.
Copyright © 2012 – 2013 Creedenz Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.